Random Acts of Batness

Random Acts of Batness

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Prayer Blankets

After a day of really thinking about what I could do to help people, I think the idea of making prayer blankets like the ones that we got at Aultman Hospital is the best thing I could do.
So, here's the material that I ordered. I'm going to make 'tie blankets' that are crib size. :)
What do you think of the material?

If any of you would like to contribute to the purchasing of more material, or if you have fleece material for donation, please let me know!  I will also make a "business-type card with the RAOB on it as well as a poem."

I think if I can get enough material going, I can make these blankets all year. I plan on spending around 25 a month to the cause, which should buy a good amount of material. It may only buy 3 blankets or so per month, but it will help.






No comments:

Post a Comment